Just us...and my thoughts
posted by Julie @ 12:07 PM
At 6:22 PM, April said…
Okay, so I am trying not to go back and reply to everything, but this one is a must.This picture makes me smile. I don't know how with just a voice to go on I can say this, but...You two just look so much like you!:D :o) :D :o) :DI tell ya, I'm smiling. You guys are cute.
Post a Comment
<< Home
Crazy, silly, little out there, shy, nice, happy, playful, rarely sad, easily amused, and did I mention silly.
View my complete profile
1 Comments:
At 6:22 PM,
April said…
Okay, so I am trying not to go back and reply to everything, but this one is a must.
This picture makes me smile. I don't know how with just a voice to go on I can say this, but...
You two just look so much like you!
:D :o) :D :o) :D
I tell ya, I'm smiling. You guys are cute.
Post a Comment
<< Home