last post for today....
So I started this blog back in June, and today finally remembered my password and user name to get into it again...damn our lives today causing us to have a begillion and one passwords to remember.
So I hope to use this a little more frequently now and write some interesting things. I am unfortunately picture challenged, unlike my friend April, so the pictures that are here will probably be the only ones ever posted (unless I can finally convince Kyle to go get them done professionally, we'll see).
Until the next post.....
So I hope to use this a little more frequently now and write some interesting things. I am unfortunately picture challenged, unlike my friend April, so the pictures that are here will probably be the only ones ever posted (unless I can finally convince Kyle to go get them done professionally, we'll see).
Until the next post.....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home