Monday, Monday
well it's Monday.......
Ok so on a positive note, Played WoW all weekend (what's new there). We had fun in Arathi Basin last night, can't wait until tomorrow to see where my priest's rank is. I hope we play more in there I think it is very fun. Though Kyle is probably right, we should level a bit more to make us competitive.
I have escaped to MusicLand again here at work, Certification is coming along nicely. I am on Day Two of Week Three, hope to be finished with this by tomorrow. So back to the grind.
Ok so on a positive note, Played WoW all weekend (what's new there). We had fun in Arathi Basin last night, can't wait until tomorrow to see where my priest's rank is. I hope we play more in there I think it is very fun. Though Kyle is probably right, we should level a bit more to make us competitive.
I have escaped to MusicLand again here at work, Certification is coming along nicely. I am on Day Two of Week Three, hope to be finished with this by tomorrow. So back to the grind.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home