Busy
Life has been busy.
Shopping, Working, Living...
I got sick. The stuffed up, dizzy, coughing, fever kinda sick. And then... I bumped my head hard on the open trunk lid of the car. I felt like *&^% for 5 days.
So here I am feeling somewhat better. My head is still tender. My cold though is mostly gone, still have the sinus headache thing but that is normal this time of year for me.
On a good note.
Spenser performed with his choir last night. It was an excellent performance. Christmas music sung by kids always makes me feel like it is time to decorate. Maybe tonight :).
Shopping, Working, Living...
I got sick. The stuffed up, dizzy, coughing, fever kinda sick. And then... I bumped my head hard on the open trunk lid of the car. I felt like *&^% for 5 days.
So here I am feeling somewhat better. My head is still tender. My cold though is mostly gone, still have the sinus headache thing but that is normal this time of year for me.
On a good note.
Spenser performed with his choir last night. It was an excellent performance. Christmas music sung by kids always makes me feel like it is time to decorate. Maybe tonight :).


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home