And another week over...
The last two weeks have been crazy...
Monday 24th-Meetings all day to prepare for our quality presentation.
Tuesday & Wednesday 25th/26th-Went to an awesome business writing and grammar seminar. Great presenter, great information. Now to transcribe the info for Geoff, Steve, and Angi.
Thursday 27th- The down fall of the two weeks. I was suppossed to attend another seminar in downtown Dallas. I got lost, turned a corner and the car stopped working. No money, lost, and upset about missing the seminar; my breakdown begins.
Friday 28th- I stayed home from work, while the car is repaired. Spent the day alternating between feeling really depressed and semi-ok.
Saturday 29th-left my troubles behind and played all weekend.
Sunday 30th- spent the day just enjoying being home.
Monday 31st-Another day of preparation for the quality presentation. Took the kids Trick or Treating for about an hour, I was tired so I called it quits. Alex was ok with this but Spenser of course wanted to keep going. We did not clean up with the candy like we have in the past. Then, Kyle and I had an arguement later that night.
Tuesday 1st- Still upset about the arguement the night before, I walked outside and discovered the tire was flat. The breakdown goes into full swing. I could not stop crying for over an hour. When I finally was able to calm down, I called work. Then after talking with Angi, I began crying again. Then after I calmed down again, Kyle woke up and I started crying again. After finally calming down, we talked and worked out a small plan to deal with our short term problems.
Wednesday 2nd- Taught back office computer review to the MIT's at Addison. Rushed through to be able to return to the office by 2pm. Our quality presentation was suppossed to be at 2:30 pm but we ended up not meeting with the executives until almost 5pm. The presentation went very well.
Thursday 3rd- Had to get up extremely early to make copies I should have done the day before, but because of waiting for the executives didnt get a chance to do. I had an excellent class though at Addison. I enjoy teaching WinStar to the MITs. I then helped Angi get her second car home, and met her adorable puppy. Once we got back to the office, I ended up leaving at 3. I went to bed last night at 8pm, I was so tired. Kyle woke me up once my paycheck had hit the bank account. We ended up having to walk down to the gas station as I had run the car out of gas. (at least I made it home yesterday). After getting back to the car with a gallon of gas, I went and filled her up $24.30 ouch! Burger King and home. Chicken Fries are yummy (but they really are the chicken tenders just thinned down a little).
So here we are on Friday.
I thought I would update my blog, finish proofreading Shelley's Reveal document, and then proofread Angi's document. After I finish that I think I will clean my desk off. It is amazing I was hardly here for two weeks yet my desk looks like I haven't cleaned it off for a month.
For this weekend, I plan to go shopping for groceries and then parking my butt in my desk chair and playing WoW until I can't see straight.
Monday 24th-Meetings all day to prepare for our quality presentation.
Tuesday & Wednesday 25th/26th-Went to an awesome business writing and grammar seminar. Great presenter, great information. Now to transcribe the info for Geoff, Steve, and Angi.
Thursday 27th- The down fall of the two weeks. I was suppossed to attend another seminar in downtown Dallas. I got lost, turned a corner and the car stopped working. No money, lost, and upset about missing the seminar; my breakdown begins.
Friday 28th- I stayed home from work, while the car is repaired. Spent the day alternating between feeling really depressed and semi-ok.
Saturday 29th-left my troubles behind and played all weekend.
Sunday 30th- spent the day just enjoying being home.
Monday 31st-Another day of preparation for the quality presentation. Took the kids Trick or Treating for about an hour, I was tired so I called it quits. Alex was ok with this but Spenser of course wanted to keep going. We did not clean up with the candy like we have in the past. Then, Kyle and I had an arguement later that night.
Tuesday 1st- Still upset about the arguement the night before, I walked outside and discovered the tire was flat. The breakdown goes into full swing. I could not stop crying for over an hour. When I finally was able to calm down, I called work. Then after talking with Angi, I began crying again. Then after I calmed down again, Kyle woke up and I started crying again. After finally calming down, we talked and worked out a small plan to deal with our short term problems.
Wednesday 2nd- Taught back office computer review to the MIT's at Addison. Rushed through to be able to return to the office by 2pm. Our quality presentation was suppossed to be at 2:30 pm but we ended up not meeting with the executives until almost 5pm. The presentation went very well.
Thursday 3rd- Had to get up extremely early to make copies I should have done the day before, but because of waiting for the executives didnt get a chance to do. I had an excellent class though at Addison. I enjoy teaching WinStar to the MITs. I then helped Angi get her second car home, and met her adorable puppy. Once we got back to the office, I ended up leaving at 3. I went to bed last night at 8pm, I was so tired. Kyle woke me up once my paycheck had hit the bank account. We ended up having to walk down to the gas station as I had run the car out of gas. (at least I made it home yesterday). After getting back to the car with a gallon of gas, I went and filled her up $24.30 ouch! Burger King and home. Chicken Fries are yummy (but they really are the chicken tenders just thinned down a little).
So here we are on Friday.
I thought I would update my blog, finish proofreading Shelley's Reveal document, and then proofread Angi's document. After I finish that I think I will clean my desk off. It is amazing I was hardly here for two weeks yet my desk looks like I haven't cleaned it off for a month.
For this weekend, I plan to go shopping for groceries and then parking my butt in my desk chair and playing WoW until I can't see straight.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home