Catch up
Well it has been a busy month. Christmas is over and the kids are happy with their presents. I even managed to surprise Kyle. Dinner was excellent. Kyle is such a great chef. I am so lucky.
As the year draws to a close, I think about all the things that have happened and things I have done. It has been a good year. Little frustrating at times, but all in all a good year.
So here is my list for the end of the year in no particular order of the good things:
Moving to Dallas
Playing WoW with Vern and April
Meeting Bouch (we will get his real name!)
My new job
Teaching for the first time
Alexandra getting potty trained
Spenser having a real neighborhood to play in
Kyle
I am sure there are some other great stuff but those are the the ones that stick at the top of my head.
As the year draws to a close, I think about all the things that have happened and things I have done. It has been a good year. Little frustrating at times, but all in all a good year.
So here is my list for the end of the year in no particular order of the good things:
Moving to Dallas
Playing WoW with Vern and April
Meeting Bouch (we will get his real name!)
My new job
Teaching for the first time
Alexandra getting potty trained
Spenser having a real neighborhood to play in
Kyle
I am sure there are some other great stuff but those are the the ones that stick at the top of my head.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home