Kirsten's List
So my friend April's daughter asked her a bunch of questions on their walk yesterday. I looked at April's answers and decided to apply them to me. It is interesting, the questions kids ask.
I have been in a car crash.
I have been stung by a bee.
I've never broken a bone.
I have danced, sung, and acted onstage.
I've never been scuba diving.
I have been to Disneyland.
I have been on television and had my picture in the newspaper.
I've never run a marathon.
I've never been to to the opera.
All the have beens have little interesting stories. The never beens are because of opportunity, except the broken bone bit that is luck (ha).
So I thought I would replace my have beens with things I have never, so April wouldn't feel so uneventful:
I've never been to Canada.
I've never been inside the Mormon Temple.
I've never been the parent of 4 children.
I've never been to Salt Lake City.
I've never had an IPOD.
So see April, you haven't had an uneventful life...you just have more to look forward to. ;)
I have been in a car crash.
I have been stung by a bee.
I've never broken a bone.
I have danced, sung, and acted onstage.
I've never been scuba diving.
I have been to Disneyland.
I have been on television and had my picture in the newspaper.
I've never run a marathon.
I've never been to to the opera.
All the have beens have little interesting stories. The never beens are because of opportunity, except the broken bone bit that is luck (ha).
So I thought I would replace my have beens with things I have never, so April wouldn't feel so uneventful:
I've never been to Canada.
I've never been inside the Mormon Temple.
I've never been the parent of 4 children.
I've never been to Salt Lake City.
I've never had an IPOD.
So see April, you haven't had an uneventful life...you just have more to look forward to. ;)


1 Comments:
At 1:08 AM,
April said…
lol Julie!
Hey, I think I guessed right on your all-but-four. :D Hmmmm... I want to hear some of these stories.
Kirsten's feeling all famous now that she's been mentioned on someone other than her mom's blog. lol
Post a Comment
<< Home