The Thompsons

Just us...and my thoughts

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Quote for the week...

"I’ve been married a long time...and I’m just starting to scratch the surface of what women really want. I don’t know, but the answer probably lies somewhere between chocolate and conversation".... Mel Gibson








Yes I agree, chocolate (especially Dove!) is one of the key things women want. So all you men out there....CHOCOLATE is the answer!


quote courtesy of quoteland.com and candy courtesy of dovechocolate.com -hurray for chocolate!



So its been a busy week, but it is almost over. I couldn't get onto my blogger page for a couple of days (technical difficulties-probably of the user kind) but I wanted to try to post something everyday this month, and now my good intentions....right out the window.

So have a good conversation with a friend and eat lots of chocolate...Julie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home