And today's quote...
"Reality can be beaten with enough imagination." ...Anonymous
This weekend was too short, I finished moving our bedroom downstairs. I finally put all my clothes back in the downstairs bedroom. When we first moved into the house we were sleeping in this room. I still can't believe we didn't do this sooner, but heh, you live you learn...
At work I finally got to where I wanted to be with Certification. I contacted everyone, set up meetings, talked to some, emailed others. Progress has been made and that was the important thing. I just want to get through the next two months. Next week is our annual teambuild, 3 days and 2 nights away from home. Then in May, the Diversity committee hosts the annual Employee Appreciation Week. I am still shocked that I said I would basically host an event. It has become my event and I am pretty much the only one working on it. So I have been stressing about it because it has to be fun for everyone who participates. I hope I will pull it off. And so the quote...
Reality will be beaten because I have a ton of imagination :)
quote courtesy of quoteland.com
This weekend was too short, I finished moving our bedroom downstairs. I finally put all my clothes back in the downstairs bedroom. When we first moved into the house we were sleeping in this room. I still can't believe we didn't do this sooner, but heh, you live you learn...
At work I finally got to where I wanted to be with Certification. I contacted everyone, set up meetings, talked to some, emailed others. Progress has been made and that was the important thing. I just want to get through the next two months. Next week is our annual teambuild, 3 days and 2 nights away from home. Then in May, the Diversity committee hosts the annual Employee Appreciation Week. I am still shocked that I said I would basically host an event. It has become my event and I am pretty much the only one working on it. So I have been stressing about it because it has to be fun for everyone who participates. I hope I will pull it off. And so the quote...
Reality will be beaten because I have a ton of imagination :)
quote courtesy of quoteland.com


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home