Happy Birthday Mom!
Did it again, forgot your birthday. Thank goodness for little brothers.
Anyway hope your birthday is great, hopefully you didnt work too hard.
I love you mom.
Thank you for all you have ever done and ever will do for me. You gave me life, you gave me patience, you gave me love. I really do appreciate you.
Sorry for not calling you more. Sorry for not having recent pictures of your cute grandbabies.
Someday when life is perfect (yeah right). :)
I love you.
Happy Birthday!
Anyway hope your birthday is great, hopefully you didnt work too hard.
I love you mom.
Thank you for all you have ever done and ever will do for me. You gave me life, you gave me patience, you gave me love. I really do appreciate you.
Sorry for not calling you more. Sorry for not having recent pictures of your cute grandbabies.
Someday when life is perfect (yeah right). :)
I love you.
Happy Birthday!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home