A new year...
Well, the new year is underway. Things have been crazy but fun.
Yesterday the christmas decorations came down and now the living room looks empty.
Alex is on a new kick to bring downstairs every toy she owns. (ok maybe not every toy, but it certainly seems that way). Taking them all back upstairs yesterday was painful. :)
I have been thinking to dye my hair and get it cut. I just don't know exactly how I want it yet so I haven't gone. Spenser though got a great cut and looks like a different boy.
When did he get so tall? He is going to be grown up so soon. Makes me nostalgic.
So I hope to have something fun to post about in the next couple of days. We'll see if Angi tags me or not. :)
Yesterday the christmas decorations came down and now the living room looks empty.
Alex is on a new kick to bring downstairs every toy she owns. (ok maybe not every toy, but it certainly seems that way). Taking them all back upstairs yesterday was painful. :)
I have been thinking to dye my hair and get it cut. I just don't know exactly how I want it yet so I haven't gone. Spenser though got a great cut and looks like a different boy.
When did he get so tall? He is going to be grown up so soon. Makes me nostalgic.
So I hope to have something fun to post about in the next couple of days. We'll see if Angi tags me or not. :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home