No Excuses...
Well it has been a busy two weeks but I really have no excuse on why I haven't posted here except (ha I snuck one in) work, I have had so much to do there that there really hasn't been any free time to post here. Well that is a good thing I think :). But I can still post from home, I just haven't. So that is why no excuse.
So what has been going on you say...
My Birthday, My brother's visit, my brother and sister's birthday, alot of teaching at work (two days to MIT's and this past week everyday to Franchise owner/managers), editing our catalog, writing C&C's certification book, Diversity committee stuff, and now a new project to help with our marketing plan. Gosh just writing it down seems like a lot of stuff. I have been going non-stop seems. Well things should calm down the next two weeks (knock on wood) so I can hopefully get back to "normal" if there is such a thing.
I do have something fun to post but I will have to do it later.
Off to work and one more crazy day. I will survive :).
So what has been going on you say...
My Birthday, My brother's visit, my brother and sister's birthday, alot of teaching at work (two days to MIT's and this past week everyday to Franchise owner/managers), editing our catalog, writing C&C's certification book, Diversity committee stuff, and now a new project to help with our marketing plan. Gosh just writing it down seems like a lot of stuff. I have been going non-stop seems. Well things should calm down the next two weeks (knock on wood) so I can hopefully get back to "normal" if there is such a thing.
I do have something fun to post but I will have to do it later.
Off to work and one more crazy day. I will survive :).


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home