The Thompsons

Just us...and my thoughts

Friday, June 23, 2006

Question & Answers...

Q & A
April had this questionnaire as a challenge on her blog. After not posting for days on end, I thought I would answer them.

1. FIRST NAME? Julie
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No. My mom just liked the name
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Last night watching TV It was SVU and something sad with a mom, if it involves a mom and kids I always cry.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sometimes.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Roast beef sliced thin
6. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes. Two of my favorite people in the world.
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes, I think I would.
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? No.
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Not really.
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I think so.
12. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I do now since I wear boots.
13. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Sometimes, depends on the situation.
14. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Strawberry
15. SHOE SIZE? 9
16. RED OR PINK? Pink
17. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My shyness and my eye that is messed up.
18. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My mom. I wish we lived closer together.
19. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Cherry Point, NC 1973
20. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue jeans and brown boots.
21. WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Hershey’s Kissables
22. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Nothing, but that is because I have been getting up and down all morning.
23. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Blue
24. FAVORITE SMELL? Strawberries.
25. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED WITH ON THE PHONE? My brother.
26. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU MEET? If they are smiling or not
27. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can make origami birds.
28. FAVORITE DRINK? Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper.
29. FAVORITE SPORT? Playing computer games…oh wait, that might not qualify…Softball?.
30. HAIR COLOR? Reddish blonde. It is dyed though. The real color is brownish blonde.
31. EYE COLOR? Blue
32. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No, I used to though. But since my eye surgery I can’t :(.
33. FAVORITE FOOD? Lasagna
34. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Happy !!
35. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Ghostbusters, it was on when I got home last night.
36. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Blue.
37. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter
38. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs.
39. FAVORITE DESSERT? Cherry Cheesecake
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? The DaVinci Code
41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Veiw of Earth from Space
42. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Alex’s voice
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? The Beatles.
44. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? The Philippines
45. IF YOU COULD PICK ANY TWO PEOPLE TO HAVE DINNER WITH, WHO WOULD THEY BE? My brother and sister. My sister especially since I haven't seen her in a long time. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home