The Thompsons

Just us...and my thoughts

Monday, January 01, 2007

2007!

Happy New Year!

Wow! Where the heck did the year go?

It has been a crazy two weeks since my last post and a crazy year and a half of blogging.

Christmas was wonderful. The kids got everything they asked for (yeah I spent way too much but it's only once a year). Kyle is happy with his two games (Ultimate Alliance and GTA: San Andreas). Ultimate Alliance is cool, it's like COH for PS2. (well, sorta) The game can have up to 4 players, so we have to get one of those adapter things to add more controllers. Then everyone can play (even Alex).

I got Final Fantasy XII and took my vacation. I love this game, but now I am almost done with it and I have to go back to school today and back to work on Wednesday.

A's in my first two classes (but they were super easy, I think) so I am off to a good start. These next two classes look like they will be what I was thinking school should be like. In one class I practically have an essay due every other week and quizzes on the opposite week. The other class is not as demanding but there are a few essays due as well.

And last but not least, sweet Angi got this for me:


She had it framed and everything. So it now graces the living room.
Too cute huh!

Here is the link to the story behind the picture:
Lemming Queen

It's Ursula, who I have been told I am blog stalking, since I read her blog but don't post. But you have to see her art and read her stories to get why I enjoy it. She is just cool.

This looks even better full size and framed.

A million thank yous, Angi!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:39 PM, Blogger April said…

    Julie! There you are! So glad to hear you guys had a good Christmas. What a cool gift. Hope things go well with your next classes.
    Great big hugs to you and your sweet family.

     
  • At 7:58 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Your welcome.
    It's the least I can do with the friend you have been to me this past year and some more.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home