The Thompsons

Just us...and my thoughts

Thursday, November 16, 2006

5 Weeks!

Well, I have made it to the halfway point of my first two college classes. I am a little embarrassed to admit I have a perfect score in both classes. Not that either is especially difficult. The writing class gives me some moments of how am I going to get everything done, and I was worried about what I was actually going to write about the topic I had chosen. After I finally sat down and started writing the outline though, I am not so worried about what I will write, now it is just a matter of finding time to get the rest of my work done. All in all though, I am enjoying the class and the experience. We will see once things get down to the wire though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home