I figured it out...
I have been feeling gloomy for the last couple of days and I figured out why finally. It is October.
October 16th is coming. A sad day.
Seth
I think he is the reason we don't take pictures anymore...at the time I was picture crazy. After not so much.
I don't talk much about God or religion. I do believe in God. I just don't think the religion part is necessary. I know in my heart that God took him because we couldn't handle our life right then. God made him my guardian angel. I know he watches over us and helps when he can. I love you baby.
October 16th is coming. A sad day.
Seth
I think he is the reason we don't take pictures anymore...at the time I was picture crazy. After not so much.
I don't talk much about God or religion. I do believe in God. I just don't think the religion part is necessary. I know in my heart that God took him because we couldn't handle our life right then. God made him my guardian angel. I know he watches over us and helps when he can. I love you baby.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home