The Thompsons

Just us...and my thoughts

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Smiling again

Today I am feeling much better than I have in two weeks.

I was walking down the hall at work and realized verbalizing yesterday that I was feeling depressed (grief) about Seth must have released me.

I feel happier and able to move again. Accomplishing something at work does not seem so impossible. (and that's a good thing, cause I have been slacking).

Cleaned off my desk today, such a rewarding experience really. It's sort of like cleaning house, you just feel refreshed when you can actually see the desk and not all the papers stacked up.

Last night we while we were playing WoW (finally back to doing some quests and not just PvP) I sat there thinking we are so lucky to have Vern and April as friends. They help bring us out of our funk/moods. I hope we do the same for them sometimes.

So I am going to keep smiling and hopefully the sadness is gone for awhile. I like the happy Julie much better. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home