5 weird habits of Mine
So I have been tagged by Angi to post this and well I don't know five bloggers so it will die with me. Here we go....
***Ground Rules: The first player of this "game" starts with the topic
"5 weird habits of yours" and people who get tagged need to write a blog entry about their 5 quirky habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next 5 people to be tagged and list their names.***
First....
Socks...I hate to not wear socks, I think my feet are the ugliest things alive unless they are in socks. Plus I always seem to have cold feet if I am not wearing socks.
Second....
Singing...I will sing along at the drop of a hat even if I don't know all the words. If I do though, it's Katie bar the door. Not sure if I can carry a tune or not, no one has ever said "Julie, you shouldn't sing" probably cause I'm too nice.
Third
Mumbling...yeah I know I do it, I just don't realize I'm doing it. Comes from the home life as a kid. You didn't want to be heard in the evil witches house trust me.
Fourth
Calling family...ok this one isn't wierd it's just a bad one, I forget to call anyone in my family. It's not like I don't want to talk to them, cause I do. It's just I am bad at it. (maybe it's my secret selfish self)
Fifth
Playing WoW...this one I think is weird cause most people would not (do not) understand it. WoW is a MMORPG (look that up!). But it is the fun, more so because of April and Vern than anything in the game.
ok so it's not the best list in the world but really, I am a goody two shoes and I conform too much, so I am not too weird. :)
If April reads this you are tagged, if not it dies here. Either way I'm good.
***Ground Rules: The first player of this "game" starts with the topic
"5 weird habits of yours" and people who get tagged need to write a blog entry about their 5 quirky habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next 5 people to be tagged and list their names.***
First....
Socks...I hate to not wear socks, I think my feet are the ugliest things alive unless they are in socks. Plus I always seem to have cold feet if I am not wearing socks.
Second....
Singing...I will sing along at the drop of a hat even if I don't know all the words. If I do though, it's Katie bar the door. Not sure if I can carry a tune or not, no one has ever said "Julie, you shouldn't sing" probably cause I'm too nice.
Third
Mumbling...yeah I know I do it, I just don't realize I'm doing it. Comes from the home life as a kid. You didn't want to be heard in the evil witches house trust me.
Fourth
Calling family...ok this one isn't wierd it's just a bad one, I forget to call anyone in my family. It's not like I don't want to talk to them, cause I do. It's just I am bad at it. (maybe it's my secret selfish self)
Fifth
Playing WoW...this one I think is weird cause most people would not (do not) understand it. WoW is a MMORPG (look that up!). But it is the fun, more so because of April and Vern than anything in the game.
ok so it's not the best list in the world but really, I am a goody two shoes and I conform too much, so I am not too weird. :)
If April reads this you are tagged, if not it dies here. Either way I'm good.


1 Comments:
At 6:14 PM,
April said…
lol Julie! It is a good list. You just aren't super wierd. Could be a good thing. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home