Light Speed
Where does the day go?
I get up in the morning, shower, get dressed, get Spense up for school, log on to the internet for a bit (usually read the forums of the game we are playing or April's blog since I can't see her cute pictures at work). Take Spenser to school, go to work, come home, make dinner, watch TV, play a little, go to bed. Start all over.
Whew. Sometimes I wish life was like TiVo, and you could just rewind a bit to see it again.
I have been busy at work learning how to teach a new subject. I have two more days of this and then I will be able to assist with teaching the class next time the Academie has to run it.
I am on four committees at work, and it seems like everything they are doing right now is for the next month, so it has been hectic.
My goal of finishing the rewrite fell apart, so I have adjusted my due date to the end of March. I will complete this thing if it kills me.
My mom will be here this weekend. We are planning on going to the Zoo on Saturday. I have to make sure the camera is all charged up before then. Actually take pictures, ahhh! :)
Trying to come up with one more thing to do before she leaves.
Yay! My mom! :)
I get up in the morning, shower, get dressed, get Spense up for school, log on to the internet for a bit (usually read the forums of the game we are playing or April's blog since I can't see her cute pictures at work). Take Spenser to school, go to work, come home, make dinner, watch TV, play a little, go to bed. Start all over.
Whew. Sometimes I wish life was like TiVo, and you could just rewind a bit to see it again.
I have been busy at work learning how to teach a new subject. I have two more days of this and then I will be able to assist with teaching the class next time the Academie has to run it.
I am on four committees at work, and it seems like everything they are doing right now is for the next month, so it has been hectic.
My goal of finishing the rewrite fell apart, so I have adjusted my due date to the end of March. I will complete this thing if it kills me.
My mom will be here this weekend. We are planning on going to the Zoo on Saturday. I have to make sure the camera is all charged up before then. Actually take pictures, ahhh! :)
Trying to come up with one more thing to do before she leaves.
Yay! My mom! :)


1 Comments:
At 5:43 PM,
April said…
Hey, I hope you guys had fun yesterday! Will you be sharing pictures? Pretty please!
Been plaing ddo & am a bit more comfy with it & have a working headset again. (Hooray!)
Hope we can all play together soon. Or at least chat. Or something. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home