The Thompsons

Just us...and my thoughts

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Classes and Kiddies

Well, Class went great! This was a great group and I was able to get right in the groove. No nervous pauses, no rushing through, still need a little work on pacing but I almost had it down to the wire this time. I do need to update the power point, I forgot to check on the big screen how small it would get. So the graphics have to be redone...Angi help!

As for the kiddies...both of the have been sick this week. Spenser stayed home from school until today, and the poor little Alex got sick too. All she wanted was to be held so it meant no game time for me. I just know I am going to get sick too now though, but at least it held off until I got through training.

And its payday tomorrow, so bill paying and shopping to be done sick or not. Hopefully not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home