The Thompsons

Just us...and my thoughts

Monday, February 13, 2006

Some Random thoughts

because that is what a blog is right, just some random thoughts...

I posted on TMO's forumn about our leaving WoW. I hope April and Vern don't get mad about my lumping them in with us, but I did that so the guild would know where we all went if they didnt log back on either.

I finally got to see the movie Serenity. Wow that was a great movie, very balanced with action, love story, sadness (WASH!!!), and sci fi. I wish they would continue the series. Firefly was great.

I also watched Hitch...OMG! I never laughed so hard in my life. Great movie!

I like D&D online, but it will definately be a group game. I had a hard time soloing anything. Last night was fun playing with Vern, now if we can get April in there. :)

I bought Zoo Tycoon 2 and so far it has been fun. I like the new look.

Spenser is hopefully feeling better now, poor kid got sick in school and threw up all over his desk :( . He liked the game I bought him for his Gameboy. :)

Alex likes the bunny rabbit I got for her yesterday. I had bought something for everyone but her, when I went into Waldenbooks and saw the bunny on a shelf. He is very cute and soft. She has not put him down since I handed it to her. :)

Direct TV is being installed on Friday. Hooray for television!

Ok enough random thoughts... :)

1 Comments:

  • At 4:35 PM, Blogger April said…

    Love Hitch!

    You did a great job on the TMO website. No worries.

    I'm a little worried about the direct tv thing. lol Hoping we'll still see you guys lots. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home