Last
The last thing you bought: Oreo ChocoStix...mmmn good
The last crush you had: Kyle Thompson...what a sweetie :)
The last restaurant you ate at: Burger King last night, Angus Burger yum!
The last movie you saw: Shakespeare in Love..watched it Saturday night to fall asleep.
The last time you cried: Watched Hope Floats with Spenser on Saturday...always bawl when the mom dies, and when the dad leaves ... oh man! Even Spense said it was a sad movie.
The last song you sang out loud: Photograph by Nickelback
The last person you kissed: Miss Alex this morning, she is so sweet :)
The last layout you scrapped (or any craft/creation): A baby blanket I was making for Alex, she came early so I didnt finish it. I really havent crafted since then.
The last picture you took: If screenshots count, this morning of my tauren in my festive purple dress :)
The last thing you ate: The Oreo Chocostix I bought :)
The last person you spoke with on the phone: My sweetheart Kyle :)
The last thing you want to do before today is over: Kiss Kyle goodnight.
Angi if you read this you are tagged. :)
Thanks April for the fun :)
The last crush you had: Kyle Thompson...what a sweetie :)
The last restaurant you ate at: Burger King last night, Angus Burger yum!
The last movie you saw: Shakespeare in Love..watched it Saturday night to fall asleep.
The last time you cried: Watched Hope Floats with Spenser on Saturday...always bawl when the mom dies, and when the dad leaves ... oh man! Even Spense said it was a sad movie.
The last song you sang out loud: Photograph by Nickelback
The last person you kissed: Miss Alex this morning, she is so sweet :)
The last layout you scrapped (or any craft/creation): A baby blanket I was making for Alex, she came early so I didnt finish it. I really havent crafted since then.
The last picture you took: If screenshots count, this morning of my tauren in my festive purple dress :)
The last thing you ate: The Oreo Chocostix I bought :)
The last person you spoke with on the phone: My sweetheart Kyle :)
The last thing you want to do before today is over: Kiss Kyle goodnight.
Angi if you read this you are tagged. :)
Thanks April for the fun :)


1 Comments:
At 6:39 PM,
April said…
Fun answers Julie! Oreo Chocostix, huh? I'll have to try those. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home