The Thompsons

Just us...and my thoughts

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Where's Julie?

Yes it is time for that all favorite game "Where's Julie?"!
Is she in the house?
Is she in the tree?
Is she next to a mouse?
Did she flee?

Round and round the questions fly, but have no fear Julie is here!

ok so I know I haven't posted in a LONG time but here it is straight from the Julie's mouth...I am alive! ha!

I think sometimes life just gets too busy and well you know how it goes.

Miss you April! Hope you guys are ok. No news on Kyle's computer but one of us should be playing this weekend. Just had alot going on.

My Dad is gone to a better place, I hope. I think it has been tougher than normal for me because of my dad dying (and all the baggage of that) and then being broke on top of that...well no fun at all.

Things have to go up right? Depression go away! I will be the Happy Julie! I will! because really I can't stand myself being all moppie and what not.

I will have fun this weekend playing COH and talking to April and Vern! (crossing my fingers!)

1 Comments:

  • At 1:57 PM, Blogger April said…

    Julie! So sorry about your dad. :( Hugs.

    I'll watch for you in CoH. We haven't played since Friday.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home