The Thompsons

Just us...and my thoughts

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Initial Music

The Rules:
Go thru your music library (media player, mp3, ipod, etc)
Find 15 songs that start with your initials (5 for each initial - if you only have 2 initials you get to divide the extra 5 however you want!)
List the 15 song titles with artist

So here goes:
My Initials: J A T

1. Accidently in Love - Counting Crows
2. All for Love - Bryan Adams, Rod Stewart, Sting
3. All I want - Toad the Wet Sprocket
4. All through the Night - Cyndi Lauper
5. Another Postcard - Bare Naked Ladies
6. Jeopardy Theme Song - yeah from the show...it was for a project and it is still in my library lol
7. Joyride - Roxette
8. Just a Girl - No Doubt
9. Just what I needed - Sister Hazel
10. No more J songs :(
11. That's the Girl I've been telling you about - Blessid Union
12. There she goes - Sixpence none the Richer
13. Too Bad - Nickleback
14. Too Little Too Late - Bare Naked Ladies
15. True Colors - Cyndi Lauper


Pretty cool list, think I will go make a play list of those now and and listen :)

1 Comments:

  • At 2:44 PM, Blogger April said…

    I have almost the same letters to work with as you. (AJP)I tried to play but am utterly lacking in songs that fit. No J songs at all, and very few A songs. So sad.

    BTW - How are you guys? I miss you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home