The Thompsons

Just us...and my thoughts

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Dontcha hate it when...

You forget what you were going to say?

This morning on my drive in I had thought about what I was going to blog about, and then the day happened.

I sat down at my computer fully prepared to start blogging and realized I had no idea what it was that I wanted to write about. I think it was interesting but who knows now. lol

Poor Kyle is still sick. I wish I could go home and baby him but I have no more free days off until December. :(

I am going to hit 50 tonight with Risri.
When I logged off last night I was two bars and a quarter from leveling. This morning I played for about an hour and got so all I have left is a bar and a half. So I should hit 50 around 8 or 9 depending on when I can log on tonight. So this weekend I will be playing my new Kheldian...still not sure which I want to play, I was thinking PB but now I am wondering if I wouldnt like WS better. At least I have names picked out. They are both holding on level one characters until I get the Kheldian's open. I have an idea for my PB costume but not sure about the WS.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:35 PM, Blogger April said…

    lol Julie! Sounds like fun! :)
    I hope Kyle gets feeling better.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home