Thursday-Today...
Thursday was the final day of training and it was just as fun as the other two days. We worked with all we had learned over the previous two days to develop our opening and an activity to engage our learners. It was a blast, I got to meet some really cool people and learned more about myself and how to improve my training ability.
Friday it was back to work and the final day of our visitor's stay. I learned alot while he was here but I also stressed myself out by overextending myself. Just glad he is gone now so I can get back to normal.
Saturday I cleaned out Alex's room. We ended up taking three trash bags out of there. I whittled her toys down to two boxes of toys and two boxes of stuffed animals (though that could probably be one if I actually tossed some of them). That girl knows how to make a mess. The room looks so different now with everything put away nicely. Here's hoping it lasts more than a week. :)
Sunday we went shopping at Wal-Mart and afterwards we went to Wendy's. Spenser and I tried the new vanilla Frosties. They are yummy, but the original is still the best.
Today has been a catchup day. I mostly have been working on little stuff here and there.
As for COH life...Kyle and I decided to work together to get Midnight to 50. So poor Risri was parked and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday we took turns playing Midnight. I have decided I really really want an Illusion/Rad because it is just cool! Success happened sometime last night. I played until about 11pm when I just couldn't concentrate anymore but he was a bar and a half to 50. So Kyle started playing and somewhere before 4am hit 50. When I woke up around 4 he was working on level 5 with a Peacebringer. I can't wait until I get home to try it out. Gonna have to go to another server on Kyle's account to try it out but then I can go back and get Risri to 50 to have one on my account. :)
Friday it was back to work and the final day of our visitor's stay. I learned alot while he was here but I also stressed myself out by overextending myself. Just glad he is gone now so I can get back to normal.
Saturday I cleaned out Alex's room. We ended up taking three trash bags out of there. I whittled her toys down to two boxes of toys and two boxes of stuffed animals (though that could probably be one if I actually tossed some of them). That girl knows how to make a mess. The room looks so different now with everything put away nicely. Here's hoping it lasts more than a week. :)
Sunday we went shopping at Wal-Mart and afterwards we went to Wendy's. Spenser and I tried the new vanilla Frosties. They are yummy, but the original is still the best.
Today has been a catchup day. I mostly have been working on little stuff here and there.
As for COH life...Kyle and I decided to work together to get Midnight to 50. So poor Risri was parked and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday we took turns playing Midnight. I have decided I really really want an Illusion/Rad because it is just cool! Success happened sometime last night. I played until about 11pm when I just couldn't concentrate anymore but he was a bar and a half to 50. So Kyle started playing and somewhere before 4am hit 50. When I woke up around 4 he was working on level 5 with a Peacebringer. I can't wait until I get home to try it out. Gonna have to go to another server on Kyle's account to try it out but then I can go back and get Risri to 50 to have one on my account. :)


1 Comments:
At 6:19 PM,
April said…
Congrats on 50 Kyle! Are Peacebringers fun? Oooh, I wanna hear more. :)
Hooray on the clean room too. I've been working on Kirsten (got rid of a big trash bag worth of stuff) and she still has a ways to go. I refuse to do the whole thing, and she's as slow as can be. :p
Post a Comment
<< Home