The Thompsons

Just us...and my thoughts

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

A meme and "It's EVIL, I tells ya, EVIL!"-you have been warned!

SIX WEIRD THINGS ABOUT ME
THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

Thanks Angi for tagging me :P

1. I generally dislike coffee, but I have "invented" a drink at work that contains coffee. Take one packet of instant hot cocoa, two liquid french vanilla creamers, two packets of sugar, and one cup of coffee. Add all ingredients to the cup of coffee, and stir. Yum! (is that weird enough for you?)

2. I read the forums of games I no longer play and guilds I no longer belong to. Just to see what is going on. (stalker wierd)

3. I don't like to drive to places I have never been without a map from mapquest, but once I am on the way, I don't look at the map. (security blanket weird)

4. I know I am 33 almost *shudder* 34, but I still think of myself as 25. (age weird)

5. I would rather chat online or over the phone than in person. (closeness weird)

6. I only have two people I would call friends, the rest are just aquaintances. (ok not weird but I was outta ideas! Please don't say that's sad, k!)

Ok so now for the taggies...well hmmm...lets see there is April and uh....Yep April that's it. If I called more people friends maybe there would be more to list here. Maybe I should get out more...Nah, that's crazy talk. :)

Now for the "It's EVIL, I tells ya, EVIL!"

Angi and Benjamin (our intern) have gotten me hooked on this evil game.
Riddle Game
It really is evil! Ok, ok maybe it's not evil, but it is like crack damn it!
You don't want to click that link above trust me. You will start playing and then well, you will look up realize you are on level 10 and it has been hours!
Seriously though, it is a pretty cool little game. The idea is to solve the riddle/puzzle to move to the next page (level). Some of them are pretty easy, obvious* even. Some are tricky which is why I say it is EVIL. :) It all makes sense after you finish the level. EVIL! :)

So now I am addicted too, and I have to play catch up as well, cause Benjamin and Angi are ahead of me level wise and I need to know what they are talking about.




*hint when you see the word obvious it is really!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    MWAHAHAHAHHA!!!! You have now fallen into my plan for world domination!!!
    And, hon. Those six are not too weird at all. I know for a fact you are leaving a bunch out.

     
  • At 3:06 AM, Blogger April said…

    Ah! I'll play as soon as I think of some things.
    And you know, you're not all that weird. Sweet, cute and fun, but not so much weird. :p

     

Post a Comment

<< Home