The Thompsons

Just us...and my thoughts

Thursday, October 20, 2005

My Meme (idea from Angi's Blog)

To quote Angi, the idea is for you to Google (in quotes) “(Your name) needs”. Write down the top 10 matches. Analyze?

Some interesting points...

I. Meet Julie - Needs early start...well not sure what this means, but I do like to get up early.
II. Julie needs a kidney...I don't but I hope someone matched the other Julie who did.
III. Julie needs to remember many successful people work their way through college. Well, hmm, I do need to go to college so ...
IV. Julie needs to leave it all behind. Ya, but then who would get it done.
V. Julie needs to recognize and receive clarification from her husband. Uh, I think I recognize my husband and clarification on what? lol seriously though, I am working on recognizing his side of things so maybe its applicable. :)
VI. Julie needs to work on her parenting. HEY! I do not! well, maybe I could spend a wee bit more time with them, but I think I do a pretty good job, and Spenser said to me the other day "Thanks for being such a cool mom" awww.
VII. All Julie needs is 15 attendees in an area to get a group together. Huh? not sure what to say about this one, except maybe I want to get my family together for a reunion (but that isnt exactly 15)
VIII. Julie needs to wrap a gift for her mother. Uh oh, they know I forgot my mom's b-day.
IX. Julie needs some real hands on comforting as the anniversary draws near. Creepy this one. Read posts below.
X. Julie needs to stop talking, to concentrate more, lots of encouragement and motivation. Another scary one, as this could be applied to work.

Still cool idea. Thanks, Angi!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home