The Thompsons

Just us...and my thoughts

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

The "4's"

I tagged myself April, so here are my answers:

4 jobs I've had in my life:

Training Specialist (for Accor)
General Manger (for Motel 6)
Front Desk Agent (In VEGAS Baby!)
Cashier at KFC (where I met Kyle)

4 movies I'd watch over and over:

Notting Hill
The Princess Bride
The truth about Cats & Dogs
Shakespeare in Love

4 tv shows I love to watch: (when I do watch)

Star Trek: The Next Generation
Law & Order
The West Wing
Friends

4 places I've been on Vacation:

Camp Bagejo, Phillipines (spelling sorry, when I was a kid)
Orland, Florida (DisneyWorld!!!!)
Anehiem, California (DisneyLand!)
New York, NY (though I was a little little kid then)

4 websites I visit daily:

www.cnn.com - gotta get my news somehow
www.worldofwarcraft.com - gotta read the forums
Imagine That - see what april's up to
The accor intranet - work stuff always.

4 favorite foods:

Chocolate
Lasagna
Stuffed Crust Pizza
Dr. Pepper

4 places I'd rather be right now

Visiting my Mom in Twin Falls, ID
Visiting my Brother in Santa Rosa, NM
Visiting my Sister in Las Vegas, NV
Visiting Vern and April in UT

4 bloggers I'm tagging:

Well since I don't know 4 other bloggers, I'm just gonna tag Angi and call it a day. :)

1 Comments:

  • At 6:11 PM, Blogger April said…

    Yay! Fun answers. :)

    Oooooh, good tv shows. Is it too late to go re-write my list?

    And now I want stuffed crust pizza. Mmmmm...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home