The Thompsons

Just us...and my thoughts

Friday, March 10, 2006

10 days? .....

We may have found a new game to play. I hope April and Vern make it online tonight so we can talk about it.


This last week has been busy at work. I have been getting home so tired too. Wednesday I fell asleep right after dinner I was so tired.

The visit with Mom was great, I did not get a picture of her though the whole time she was here! I still am shaking my head about that. I wanted one of the two of us and forgot all about it.
She took the kids to see Chronicles of Narnia and Hoodwinked on Sunday. The kids enjoyed it and she got to enjoy how well behaved they are in public :). seriously I often wonder who these kids are when they are out in public with my mom or a friend they just seem to be little angels then. :) It's only when they are out with me alone that they drive me crazy, ha.

So heres to a great weekend ahead. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home