The Thompsons

Just us...and my thoughts

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

The Dream...

So I had this strange dream last night/this morning. I woke thinking about it and it really hasn't left my thoughts all day. So I thought I would post it here and get it out of my head. ha.

Not really sure how the dream started (it was a dream who knows...) but the first part I do remember is I am my character from COH Risri but I am riding my tiger mount from WoW through what I think now is the Plaguelands. I am the character, I am sitting on the tiger. Then I notice Kyle riding his Kodo, he looks like his tauren except the face is Kyle's but if he was a tauren (yeah I know that doesnt make sense). We come across a group of Scarlet Crusade guys and proceed to fight them, I don't remember exactly how the fight went but I know while we are fighting two people come up and we start talking to them, I don't know who they are but they start following us. They look like characters we have known but they aren't April and Vern, because I ask and they both answer no. Then we are riding again with these two following us. We end up inside an instance, though I don't remember going through a "gate" or anything. It is strange inside there are no mobs, nothing but it looks like a cross between Strat and SM graveyard. (picture the dark outside ghosty lighting of SM graveyard side but the city scape of Strat-Baron side) The two are still following, they both are in cat form and stealthed, they turn down one side and head away from me and Kyle saying they will check out this side. Kyle and I head towards a door, I say to him "I miss my druid" but then I realize I am my druid and feel stupid for saying that. I think "I could be stealthed too", but there are no mobs so it seems pointless and I remember that Kyle can't stealth because he is his warrior. As we pass through the door the scenery changes to something that looks like the halls in the cathedral side of SM. It is suddenly well lit but still no mobs in sight. Then we hear a noise and both of us tense up for a fight, we peer around the corner into the connecting hall and see a human lady walking in the room ahead, she looks at us but doesn't come towards us. It is then that I realize I can see a chat box at my feet and text has passed by saying we have zoned to another area but I don't recognize the area name and it looks like we have changed servers as well. We can't go back because it is a wall so we head down the original corridor and come upon an open area sort of like the area in front of the chapel in Stormwind. There are children and a lady here (probably why I thought of Stormwind-because of the "orphan" event) they start talking to us but I realize they are human and I am not in the game anymore but I am my character.
And then I woke up.

Anyway strange dream...but it makes me want to play. Hope it doesn't mean anything other than I want to play.

So I am a weirdo, addicted to online games and confused between WoW and CoH. Yeah that about sums it up. :)

1 Comments:

  • At 1:58 PM, Blogger April said…

    lol Julie! Crazy dream. I'm bummed it wasn't us in the dream. We haven't been on adventure together in forever. :(

    We've been playing WoW a bunch. Vern's fault. His account was always up for B, and when we all stopped CoH for a bit he got his hunter to 60. Eventually he asked me to play with him. I've been pvping like a mad-woman and we learned that you can down Luci without ever wiping. Even saw what the 3rd boss in MC looks like. :P Sad thing is that whenehever we do anything together (aka when I'm not in AV) I'm constantly saying it'd be more fun with you two. We've met some nice people, but nobody is like Kyle & Julie. :(

    *hugs* to both of you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home