An Update
So I have been a very busy Julie the last month or so.
I did something daring. I enrolled in college. *gasp* College! I think the timing was right. Because of this, I am borrowing a computer from my dear friend Angi. It does not mean gaming is back yet though, but that is probably a good thing with the whole going back to school.
The college is University of Phoenix. I am enrolled in their distance learning program which is pretty neat. I will be taking two classes every nine weeks until I get my associate degree. The classes have a forum where you log on and participate in discussions about the material you have been reading. You also have a private forum that only you and the teacher see where you post your homework assignments. My first two classes are a writing class and a tech ed class. So hears to getting a degree finally. :)
At work, with the help of my boss, I have been developing a customer service class which I taught for the first time yesterday. It was great. Everyone participated and there were some great discussions. I can't wait to teach it again.
So life is exciting. I am still in MMORG withdrawals, but Christmas is only two and a half months away and yesterday our boss said it looks like bonuses are going to be issued as scheduled so new computers by the first of the year doesnt seem so improbable now. Hurray!
I did something daring. I enrolled in college. *gasp* College! I think the timing was right. Because of this, I am borrowing a computer from my dear friend Angi. It does not mean gaming is back yet though, but that is probably a good thing with the whole going back to school.
The college is University of Phoenix. I am enrolled in their distance learning program which is pretty neat. I will be taking two classes every nine weeks until I get my associate degree. The classes have a forum where you log on and participate in discussions about the material you have been reading. You also have a private forum that only you and the teacher see where you post your homework assignments. My first two classes are a writing class and a tech ed class. So hears to getting a degree finally. :)
At work, with the help of my boss, I have been developing a customer service class which I taught for the first time yesterday. It was great. Everyone participated and there were some great discussions. I can't wait to teach it again.
So life is exciting. I am still in MMORG withdrawals, but Christmas is only two and a half months away and yesterday our boss said it looks like bonuses are going to be issued as scheduled so new computers by the first of the year doesnt seem so improbable now. Hurray!


1 Comments:
At 1:36 PM,
April said…
Very cool Julie! On all fronts. :) I hope you enjoy your classes and will cross my fingers for a nice juicy bonus for computer funds. :D
Miss you guys!
Post a Comment
<< Home