Week 2 2007 and a birthday
Last week went by fast it seems. I know we did stuff but for the life of me I can't remember anything out of the ordinary. Friday was a early dismissal from work day. I had homework, I got good grades on the homework. Other than that I don't think anything exciting happened.
Tomorrow is Alex's 5th birthday! Holy Cow! 5! When did my cute little baby get so old? She is very particular to. She politely informed me that she needed balloons and streamers for her birthday and she wanted cake. It was very cute. She was so serious when she said, "Mommy, we need balloons here and the Happy Birthday sign here." as she pointed to where she wanted them. Too cute and too smart! :) She hasn't really asked for anything in particular, but she did say she wanted presents. :) She is really into Littlest Pet Shop so I may have to go find some new pets and maybe some accessories to go with her shop.
Tomorrow is Alex's 5th birthday! Holy Cow! 5! When did my cute little baby get so old? She is very particular to. She politely informed me that she needed balloons and streamers for her birthday and she wanted cake. It was very cute. She was so serious when she said, "Mommy, we need balloons here and the Happy Birthday sign here." as she pointed to where she wanted them. Too cute and too smart! :) She hasn't really asked for anything in particular, but she did say she wanted presents. :) She is really into Littlest Pet Shop so I may have to go find some new pets and maybe some accessories to go with her shop.


1 Comments:
At 1:21 PM,
April said…
Oh, how adorable! But how can she be 5 already?! Holy cow! Time flies.
You asked about burning crusade on my blog... We're loving it. Not rushing to 70 like some, but enjoying the new content. It's alot of fun. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home