The Thompsons

Just us...and my thoughts

Monday, August 14, 2006

Life returns to....normal?

Well school is finally back, and so Spenser headed off this morning to the 7th grade (when did he get so old?) He looked very handsome in his new haircut and new school clothes. Hope he likes his teachers.

Reactivated our City of Heroes accounts on Friday, you just don't realize how much you miss something till you get it back :). I started a Broad Sword/Invunerability Scrapper and man that is fun! I tried (unsuccessfully) to level Nether to 38...harder than it sounds at this level. And with all the free prestige they gave out, I was able to upgrade the Super Group base and installed the Medical facilities...kinda cool but you don't res at full health. You are in the Super Group Base though and if you are in an area we don't have a teleporter to you come out where the teleporter would drop you.

Hope April's weekend away was fun, and hope to see you guys in game tomorrow (tv night tonight!)


Oh and I almost forgot, (ok I did forget but edit is a beautiful thing) Alex got her first haircut this weekend. I cried when they cut her little pony tail off, but I got to keep it (silly huh) and they gave her a certificate for her first haircut. She still looks the same just her hair is now at her shoulders, and it is not so painful to brush anymore. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home