The Thompsons

Just us...and my thoughts

Monday, August 21, 2006

5 more to go!

5 more to what you ask?

Well, I got Risri to 45 last night. So that means 5 more levels to go to 50 and Kheldians. Yay!

Kyle discovered he liked doing missions in the Shadow Shard and on Saturday I discovered I liked it too. The missions are neverending and each contact has a specific type of mission, so once you get through the first three or four missions with each contact you have their phone number and you can pick and choose which missions to do. So if you like timed missions you can go to one contact, if you want just a straight kill er.. arrest all you have another contact, if you like the rescue missions that is someone else, if you like the click on the glowie missions another, and then the best of all if you like getting inspirations you can get "Kora Fruit" missions. You can fight the new enemy the Rularuu or old favorites like Circle of Thorn (ha), Nemesis, and Crey. But the best part of all these missions...they are all either in the Big brown caves (think Hollows) or the Rikti bases. So no yucky "Council" caves or worse the blue caves!

So I spent part of Saturday gettin the rest of the way to 44. I started off just going from one contact to the next in the Shadow Shard to open them all up and get their phone numbers. Then I just did mission after mission until I was 44. Then on Sunday I cleared out all my old missions and then started taking 3 missions at a time. I would take a kill all, a find the monument(s) (Glowie mission), and a "Kora Fruit" mission. Then clear them all and start over again. It took most of the day but at about 8pm I hit 45. So I celebrated by heading to the Tailor and spending 1 mill to change one of my costumes :) lol.

Only thing missing this weekend was April and Vern (and Kyle for that matter). Hope they are able to get their internet troubles sorted out and come play this week. TV tonight (getting really hooked on The Closer and Saved) but I will be on Tuesday night for sure. :)

1 Comments:

  • At 6:24 PM, Blogger April said…

    Ahhhhhh... No NC accounts here. Seems like ours expired about when yours got back up. Not great timing money-wise. :P Glad to hear you're all having fun though. :) Soloing at that level seems to take forever. That must've been some crazy Saturday.

    I'll show Vern this when he comes home. (If he ever makes it home. lol)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home