The Thompsons

Just us...and my thoughts

Monday, January 29, 2007

Not busy at all...

It has been a crazy couple of weeks. Between school, work, Alex's birthday, and a new game, it seems like I have been going non stop.

We had a snow day on Alex's birthday, so she got her Mommie home for her birthday. It also meant I didn't go get balloons, though I did venture out for cake late in the day. She was very happy with her new toys, getting to play in the snow for a minute, and Mommie staying home. I don't think she remembered the balloons at all.

School has me writing a lot so I have been busy with that almost every night.

Work has been fun, I taught our diversity class for the first time last Tuesday. It was a blast. I can't wait to do it again. Teaching is such a joy. :)

As for the new game...Phantasy Star Universe is pretty cool. It is set in a world with magic and technology-very cool. It has features like instanced missions, and the ability to either lock your mission so others can't join or leave it open to make new friends. Every character gets their own "room" and you can easily transfer things from one character on your account to another by using your room's common box. (very handy for "twinking" :).) Crafting and the ability to "build" a partner machine you can take into missions with you. Level differences don't seem to hurt to much because as long as you hit the creature you get xp. So far we are enjoying it, especially with the additional PS2 so we can play together.

So no, I haven't been busy. Not at all. :)

1 Comments:

  • At 7:28 PM, Blogger April said…

    There she is!
    It sounds like you're having fun while busy. Very cool. Hugs to you and your sweet family.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home