The Thompsons

Just us...and my thoughts

Friday, February 09, 2007

Coolness!

This post is dedicated to coolness...


It has been very cold lately so I thought I would post about all the cool things lately.


First, I really like our new game, my character hit level 38 last night and Kyle researched how to level my techs (spells) better so this weekend the plan is to work on all the spells that are still low level. I wish I knew someone who played the game on the PC version so they could screenshot my character. Damn PS2! But she is still cool!


Then, we have decided to get a cat. I now am hoping for a call back from a lady who posted a notice in PetSmart for free kittens. Hopefully it will work out and be cool!


Last but not least, Angi is so talented.
She made this for her graphics class and let me use it.
So now I have a new avatar. :) Ultimate coolness!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home