Post 102
That's right, this is post 102...I missed the 100 mark so I am celebrating the 102 mark. :)
So it has been busy-yeah I know I say that alot huh. It is true though. I have been busy at work. I have been busy at home. I have been busy with school and play. Just busy.
We got our kitten. (pics soon I promise!) He is so cute. He is all black with yellow eyes. He has long hair. He is spunky and cute and friendly. Alex has a love hate thing going with him. He does not have a name other than kitty at this point. He just hasn't told us yet. He loves to pounce on feet in the middle of the night.
The next set of classes are a week away. This set is almost done, I have one project done but the other one I haven't started yet.
I promised Angi I would make this :
I finally have everything I need to start but I am not sure where to start. It shall be interesting.
I got my character to level 47-expert class level 4, but leveling has slowed down because I am helping Kyle get his class levels up because he wants an expert class that requires all three of the low classes so we have been grinding missions to get the points needed to finish the lower classes for him. Maybe by this weekend :).
I am listening to New Found Glory: Catalyst. All downhill from here is my favorite. I really like these guys. :)
I am reading a really good sequel:
Warrior and Witch by Marie Brennan. I should have it finished by this weekend.

The first one Doppelganger was awesome. I highly recommend it.
Stay tuned for post 103! :)
So it has been busy-yeah I know I say that alot huh. It is true though. I have been busy at work. I have been busy at home. I have been busy with school and play. Just busy.
We got our kitten. (pics soon I promise!) He is so cute. He is all black with yellow eyes. He has long hair. He is spunky and cute and friendly. Alex has a love hate thing going with him. He does not have a name other than kitty at this point. He just hasn't told us yet. He loves to pounce on feet in the middle of the night.
The next set of classes are a week away. This set is almost done, I have one project done but the other one I haven't started yet.
I promised Angi I would make this :

I finally have everything I need to start but I am not sure where to start. It shall be interesting.
I got my character to level 47-expert class level 4, but leveling has slowed down because I am helping Kyle get his class levels up because he wants an expert class that requires all three of the low classes so we have been grinding missions to get the points needed to finish the lower classes for him. Maybe by this weekend :).
I am listening to New Found Glory: Catalyst. All downhill from here is my favorite. I really like these guys. :)
I am reading a really good sequel:

Warrior and Witch by Marie Brennan. I should have it finished by this weekend.

The first one Doppelganger was awesome. I highly recommend it.
Stay tuned for post 103! :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home