The Thompsons

Just us...and my thoughts

Friday, March 30, 2007

Kindness

April posted this on her blog a bit back, and I kept meaning to post my version. This morning I thought it was perfect timing. :) Thanks April.

One of the kindest words ever spoken to you:
Yesterday, Angi told me I have a nice voice. I really appreciated and needed the confidence booster. Thank you Angi.

The last kind word spoken to you: This morning, Spenser said, “Thanks Mom, I love you.”

The last kind word you spoke to someone else: This morning, to Spenser, “I love you, too.”

Someone who always makes you feel special because they always have a kind word to say: One of the guys we play with. He always praises my ability to keep him alive in the heat of battle. We joke about Kalistra Insurance.

Someone (don’t name them because they may secretly read your blog, but tell about them) who needs a kind word but probably hasn’t had one in a while: Angi, she is working really hard on a project and has been stressed out. I have been trying to keep her cheered. So she has been getting the kind words, but she could use more.

Someone you commit to speak a kind word to before the day is over:
Kyle. My love.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:30 PM, Blogger April said…

    You do have a nice voice Julie. :)

    If this Kalistra is like any of the Kalistras I have met then she's awesome.

     
  • At 8:48 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    You have been helping keep me cheered. I appreciate it.
    One of the best kindnesses you do for me is to display my artwork.
    Thanks for being a friend.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home