Questions & Answers
The questions are from April's blog, the answers are from me. :)
Who was the last person to hug you?
Alex
Underwater swimming or skydiving?
Swimming.
Are you more likely to yell or give the silent treatment?
Silent treatment
I believe that ____ is _____ .
I believe that if you believe, you can achieve is a way of life.
Who was your first love?
Rick M.-I totally thought he hung the stars from the sky-he never made a move
What makes a good friend?
Listening and being there
Thank you ___ for ___.
Thank you Kyle for always being there.
What's your lucky number?
3
When was the last time someone gave you flowers?
When my dad passed away in October
How high is your guilt threshold?
I feel guilty at the drop of a hat.
How long is your fuse?
I am pretty patient and forgiving, though when it goes off it goes off.
Pass it on...
Who was the last person to hug you?
Alex
Underwater swimming or skydiving?
Swimming.
Are you more likely to yell or give the silent treatment?
Silent treatment
I believe that ____ is _____ .
I believe that if you believe, you can achieve is a way of life.
Who was your first love?
Rick M.-I totally thought he hung the stars from the sky-he never made a move
What makes a good friend?
Listening and being there
Thank you ___ for ___.
Thank you Kyle for always being there.
What's your lucky number?
3
When was the last time someone gave you flowers?
When my dad passed away in October
How high is your guilt threshold?
I feel guilty at the drop of a hat.
How long is your fuse?
I am pretty patient and forgiving, though when it goes off it goes off.
Pass it on...


1 Comments:
At 11:58 AM,
April said…
Julie! Hugs! Fun answers. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home