The Thompsons

Just us...and my thoughts

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Alphabet Soup Life

A is for Alex my little sunshine
B is for Baxter that silly kitty
C is for Christina my baby sister (I can still call her baby at 21 right?)
D is for Dottie my mom and my friend
E is for Everyone at work who can’t be mentioned by name
F is for Friends may they always be so great
G is for Gary my brother, the best brother a sister could ask for
H is for Harmon, my cousins in Illinois
I is for Interesting, my life so far
J is for Julie – that’s right me!
K is for Kyle, the love of my life
L is for Love, I hope to always have it
M is for Mom, ‘cause she deserves to be listed twice
N is for Never, as in never give up
O is for One of a Kind, the relationships I have
P is for Petersen, have to get April and Vern in here somehow
Q is for Quarky, cause I just am
R is for Ringland, Angi needs a place too
S is for Spenser, my first born-he will always be special
T is for Thompson, I love my last name
U is for Understanding, you have to have as a Mom
V is for Video Games, my silly hobby
W is for Washington, where I would move to if I could go anywhere
X is for eXcellent, cause I am almost done
Y is for Yes, the last one is near
Z is for Zany, this list!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home