Update
So here I am. Just a quick update on life...
I bought two Simple Plan CD's today, cause April got me hooked on them :)
So far I like Welcome to my Life, Crazy, Jump, and Untitled. Haven't gotten to listen to the rest too much. The other album is an MTV live version-it was the only other one B&N had in stock- has I'll do Anything--love that one. All April's fault :P
Tomorrow is Kyle's Birthday. He is gonna be 34. So for two whole months he will be the "older" man. :) I hope he likes his presents.
We met some cool people on Phantasy Star and have been grouping with them the last few nights. It has been fun. They updated the game this morning with a couple of new missions, so I can't wait to get home and try them out tonight.
Schools going great.
Work is great.
Kids and kitty are best friends now. Alex still gets upset when Baxter tries to play scratching post on her but she is learning to stop him and get away when he does it.
Think that covers everything...hope everyone is doing great out there!
I bought two Simple Plan CD's today, cause April got me hooked on them :)
So far I like Welcome to my Life, Crazy, Jump, and Untitled. Haven't gotten to listen to the rest too much. The other album is an MTV live version-it was the only other one B&N had in stock- has I'll do Anything--love that one. All April's fault :P
Tomorrow is Kyle's Birthday. He is gonna be 34. So for two whole months he will be the "older" man. :) I hope he likes his presents.
We met some cool people on Phantasy Star and have been grouping with them the last few nights. It has been fun. They updated the game this morning with a couple of new missions, so I can't wait to get home and try them out tonight.
Schools going great.
Work is great.
Kids and kitty are best friends now. Alex still gets upset when Baxter tries to play scratching post on her but she is learning to stop him and get away when he does it.
Think that covers everything...hope everyone is doing great out there!


1 Comments:
At 5:33 PM,
April said…
Happy birthday Kyle!!!
lol I love Simple Plan Julie! ooh, Is Perfect on there? Or Addicted? Two other good songs of theirs. :) Oh,and the video for Shut Up is funny. :) Sounds like you two are having a blast playing that game. Very cool.
I'm glad that the kiddos and the kitty are all getting along.
Hugs!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home