The Thompsons

Just us...and my thoughts

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Song Countdown

Again I have stolen from April, here's my list!

5 songs you'd recommend:
Accidentally in Love – Counting Crows
Far Away - Nickelback
That’s the girl I’ve been telling you about – blessid union
Yoko Ono – Barenaked Ladies
All downhill from here – New Found Glory

4 songs that get you dancing:
I don’t wanna know~ New Found Glory
I’m a believer ~ Monkees or Smash Mouth either version
Video Killed the Radio Star- Presidents of the United States version
Hawaiian Theme song from Lilo & Stitch – it just does

3 songs with feeling (sad songs/songs that make you cry):
Is there Life out there – Reba McEntire
Live like you were dying – Tim McGraw
She is his only need – Wynonna Judd

2 songs that have been dedicated to you:
November Rain – Guns and Roses (Our song-Kyle and me)
She’s like the Wind – Patrick Swayze

1 song that gets stuck in your head:
Come on Eileen – Dexy’s Midnight Runners I really, really hate it too!

3 Comments:

  • At 10:43 AM, Blogger April said…

    Good list! I'm lmao about Come on Eileen though. I love that song. :)

     
  • At 10:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    So. Tell me. Do you hate the song "Come on Eileen"?
    I'll eventually get the list up on my blog. :)

     
  • At 10:20 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    You two have no idea how much I hate Come On Eileen. It is a running thing too, Kyle will play it on purpose just because he knows how much I can't stand it. And I have no idea why I can't stand it either. It is just one of those songs that gets stuck in your head, and annoys me a lot.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home