It's been awhile...
So as April pointed out on her blog, I haven't posted in a long while. Life has been busy, and then when I finally did get the urge to post, work blocked blogspot. Not that I blame them because I am sure I was not the only one to post to their blog during work hours. So I guess I will have to make more of an effort to make a dent in this thing. lol
Life has been busy. Waiting for the expansion for Phantasy Star to come out. Finally got it so Spense can play with us, but he is not what others would call a hardcore gamer (sacrilige I know!) he likes to play and then he wants to go "explore" and not grind. We try to catch him up to our mains which are trying to get to 90 since they raised the level cap two weeks ago. He made it to 43, we were trying to get to 55 so he could do some of the harder missions with us. Kyle would have that character to 55 in no time, but Spense is just like "eh". Oh well, we will get him there eventually.
School is going well. Finished the first half of Algebra with an A, working on the second half now. I am also taking Geology this time, it is interesting but very writing intensive ( I should be writing my essay that is due today right now, lol)
School starts on the 27th. Alex is excited. She will be so happy when we go school supply shopping on the 10th. Spenser is going to be a 8th grader. Holy cow! Kyle is rumbling about going to school as well. We'll see how that pans out.
Well, I think that about updates everything. Now for the fun meme, from April's blog.
The first lyrics to pop in your head at the moment are:
Life has been busy. Waiting for the expansion for Phantasy Star to come out. Finally got it so Spense can play with us, but he is not what others would call a hardcore gamer (sacrilige I know!) he likes to play and then he wants to go "explore" and not grind. We try to catch him up to our mains which are trying to get to 90 since they raised the level cap two weeks ago. He made it to 43, we were trying to get to 55 so he could do some of the harder missions with us. Kyle would have that character to 55 in no time, but Spense is just like "eh". Oh well, we will get him there eventually.
School is going well. Finished the first half of Algebra with an A, working on the second half now. I am also taking Geology this time, it is interesting but very writing intensive ( I should be writing my essay that is due today right now, lol)
School starts on the 27th. Alex is excited. She will be so happy when we go school supply shopping on the 10th. Spenser is going to be a 8th grader. Holy cow! Kyle is rumbling about going to school as well. We'll see how that pans out.
Well, I think that about updates everything. Now for the fun meme, from April's blog.
The first lyrics to pop in your head at the moment are:
all apologies
to kevin costner and that chick from monster
give me Adam Sandler, Will Ferrell, Belushi and even Val Kilmer
he was funny in 'Real Genius'
(What about 'Top Gun)
(No, 'Top Gun' wasn't funny)
(Whatever)
'Top Secret' was funny too
but he sucked as Batman
The last time you had your feelings hurt: The other night, Kyle made a comment about something stupid and it started a fight-probably because I was in a "mood". All better now, but the comment hurt my feelings cause it touched a nerve of guilt.
Something or someone you think about regularly: My family- my brother who just moved to California, my mom who hates her boss, and my sister who is thinking about moving to tenessee.
Something you enjoy making: Brownies, mmm brownies. I need to get some more baking chocolate and make some.
Someone you'd like to hug: my mom
Somewhere you'd like to visit: France. One of my co-workers just came back from visiting Normandy and a few other villages on the way. The pictures were beautiful, a really old church that the city is restoring was gorgous and the castle was- OMG I love castles- very cool.
Something you'd like to say to someone: Hi, April. Sorry about not posting in such a long time. Miss you guys. If you get tired of WoW, there is always Phantasy Star Universe! :)
Don't let it get you down, if that person can't see they hurt your feelings they aren't worth your time.
Last week you felt: rushed. The week was a blur, I moved from one task to the next at work.
Today you feel: Good. Thank goodness for weekends.
Well that's it for now. I will try to keep up with this thing more regularly again.
Have a great day!


2 Comments:
At 11:43 AM,
April said…
There she is! /hugs :)
It's good to hear that school is going well and that you guys are having fun playing Phantasy Star. I can't believe that it's time to start getting the kiddos ready for school. Summer flew by. :p
I'm off to see if I have anything in my kitchen resembling a brownie. :p
At 7:50 AM,
Unknown said…
Wow. She posts!
hehe...
Post a Comment
<< Home