Extra! Extra! Read all about it!
She posts! and it is actual news too!
Well I made it through my algebra and geology classes. Hooray for two more classes done. I posted my final paper for geology this morning and my test for algebra yesterday. Another week and I should have final grades for both but I am pretty confident of A's in both.
So my spectacular news is... A CAR! woohoo! woot! yahoo! sweet! and any other exclamation of joy you can think of. Thank you Angi for selling me your cute little Saturn. After going almost a year without (certainly seems that long) to be able to just get in the car and go somewhere is a freedom I am totally loving. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Well, I'm off to finish the laundry and then a little shopping with Angi and then PSU the night away!
Well I made it through my algebra and geology classes. Hooray for two more classes done. I posted my final paper for geology this morning and my test for algebra yesterday. Another week and I should have final grades for both but I am pretty confident of A's in both.
So my spectacular news is... A CAR! woohoo! woot! yahoo! sweet! and any other exclamation of joy you can think of. Thank you Angi for selling me your cute little Saturn. After going almost a year without (certainly seems that long) to be able to just get in the car and go somewhere is a freedom I am totally loving. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Well, I'm off to finish the laundry and then a little shopping with Angi and then PSU the night away!


2 Comments:
At 10:48 AM,
April said…
OOoh, fun! Grats! Hugs! :)
At 9:17 PM,
Unknown said…
Take care of George!
Post a Comment
<< Home