Viva Pinata
That's right, my obsession at the moment is Viva Pinata. It is a silly but totally addicting game. :)
The object is to build a garden and have pinata come live in your garden. Then if you get them to dance the romance dance you can potentially have special wildcard pinatas. You get awards for almost everything in the game so there is some point to building, growing plants, and capturing pinata. Here's a look at the world. :)
This is my 1st place on the leaderboards White Flutterscotch-Fiona. She is a cute little butterfly worth almost a million chocolate coins. (that's good in pinata standards, lol).
This is Max. I am working him up the leaderboards right now, currently I'm at 14. I think I can get in the top 10 next weekend. He is worth almost two million chocolate coins. :)
And last but not least one of my gardens. Ok, it was just an excuse to get the unicorns in. :)





1 Comments:
At 11:53 AM,
April said…
Go Julie!
It's good to see you're having fun with something.:) It's been forever.
/hugs!!
Post a Comment
<< Home